I define a full-page as one that has 1-inch margins all around, is double-spaced, and does not use extra spacing to stretch the content of the paper. Furthermore, the journal entry needs to end at the very bottom where it meets the 1-inch margin.
Howard Zinn’s, A People’s History of the United States
- Chapter 18, “The Impossible Victory: Vietnam”
- Explain how “the wealthiest and most powerful nation in the history of the world made a maximum military effort with everything short of atomic bombs, to defeat a nationalist revolutionary movement in a tiny, peasant country—and failed.”
- What were the Pentagon Papers?
- How did the American people mobilize against the war?
Howard Zinn & Anthony Arnove’s, Voices of a People’s History of the United States
- Chapter 18, “Vietnam and Beyond: The Historic Resistance”