You are required to select a company quoted on the FTSE 250
Imagine that you are acting as a financial advisor to a potential investor in that company. You are to produce a report of a maximum 2,500 words which covers the following issues for the last five years:
Small Introduction about the company
- Profits, earnings and dividends (including a comprehensive ratio analysis).
- Financial stability and liquidity (including a comprehensive ratio analysis)
- A critical reflection on the company portrayed by journalists and other financial reports
- An evaluation of the corporate governance of the company.
- Identify the asset value per share and the current market share price and assess whether or not your selected company represents an investment opportunity.
It is essential that all sources of information are correctly referenced using the Harvard system.
Maximum words: 2,500 words