Practical Connection Assignment
Need a reflection on how your courses and internship relate to your dissertation topic.
My Research Topic: Impacts of Data Mining on Relational Database Management System Centric Business Environment
and my job roles are below.
Need 500 to 700 words.
Project Roles and Responsibilities:
- Involved in the Requirement Gathering from the client. Understanding the existing application and the associated business process to visualize the end output/application.
- Responsible for Maintains and enhances existing services, applications, and platforms including, but not limited to, bug fixes, feature enhancements, and performance tuning. Computer Science Homework Help.
- Extensive experience of all the phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) especially in Designing, Configuring, Developing, Testing, Managing and monitoring Integration and SOA solutions using TIBCO Business Works, Tibco Designer, TIBCO Adapters, TIBCO Administrator, and TIBCO Business Works Container Edition.
- Responsible for user management, system, and domain monitoring and management using TIBCO Hawk and TIBCO Administrator.
- Using Emerging Threats and Countermeasures Principles we manage the corporate information and user information by Implementing the roles and controls for Privacy and security of the information.
- Building big data middleware streaming capabilities to properly do the required feature engineering on data, thus modifying data to be capable enough to pump into machine learning algorithms.
- Implementation of risk management to assess, manage, monitor risk in the end-to-end project when it goes to live.
- Integrating with the frameworks, distributed computing framework for big data including its Machine Learning Capability, to build highly optimized machine models on huge volume and wide dimensional data to forecast the potential bookings to include promotional offers.
- Designed and developed complex interfaces using Tibco BW 5.x/6.x and BW container Edition.
- Expertise in using various TIBCO Business Works palettes like JMS/EMS, Java, JDBC, File, HTTP, SOAP, Service, XML, WSDL, and General activities. Computer Science Homework Help.