Students must read the instructions for the Project and submit a rough draft of it to receive at least 2 peer reviews, which are intended to improve the Final Project submission. Computer Science homework help
Students will create a PowerPoint project on a specific topic learned in this course. Students must choose a specific topic from the course. The presentation will be research based and must include images. The PowerPoint will be a total of 12 slides. The first slide must list the specific topic, and the student’s name and course/section number. The next ten slides must introduce, develop, and conclude the topic. The last slide must list all the resources that are used for the PowerPoint.
Students will submit their Draft/Peer Review Project in two steps:
First, it should be submitted under Discussion Board to give and to receive a minimum of 2 peer reviews. The reviews should be used to improve your own project, which you will then submit under Final Project.
Second, it MUST also be posted under the Draft/Peer Review Project. This submission can be made by clicking on Project tab on the left > clicking on Draft/Peer Review Project assignment tab. This submission checks for plagiarism and similarity report, which you can also access in order to present the content in your own words.
ORDER A PLAGIARISM-FREE PAPER HERE
Grading criteria: Specificity, clarity, targeted research and succinctness (not wordy), logic, development, and visual and literary interest.
Project Rational: Students have been introduced to Islamic Humanities through a vast amount of content in this course. As the course comes to a close, students must reflect on the many topics that they have studied in the 8 course Modules and select one focused topic to create for a PowerPoint presentation.
Assignment: Students will create a PowerPoint project on a focused topic studied in this course. The presentation must be interdisciplinary (in a true Humanities format), research based, and must include images. Videos and music can also be included in the presentation. Select a topic and approach it from historical, geographical, socio-economic, aesthetic, literary, political, philosophic, religious, and other related disciplines’ perspective. The PowerPoint will be a total of 12 slides. The first slide must list the specific topic, and the student’s name and course/section number.The next ten slides must introduce, develop, and conclude the topic.The last slide must list all the resources that are used for the PowerPoint.
Grading criteria: specificity, clarity, targeted research and succinctness (not wordy), logic, development, and visual and literary interest.Computer Science homework help
NOTE: THE PROJECT AND THE MASTER PAPER TOPICS CANNOT BE THE SAME TOPIC.
The project assignment meets the following course objectives:
· To demonstrate awareness of the scope and variety of works in the arts and humanities,
· to articulate how these works express the values of the individual and society within an historical and social context,
· to articulate an informed personal response and critically analyze works in the arts and humanities,
· to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the influence of literature, philosophy, and the arts on cultural experiences, and
· to demonstrate an awareness of the creative process and why humans create.
1) Specific – Does the project/paper have a specific topic? Is there a focus on the topic?
2) Clear – Does the project/paper demonstrate clear writing? Is it easy to read and understand?
3) Research – Does the project/paper demonstrate research beyond what is covered in the Modules? Are the research sources reliable?
4) Development – Is the project/paper developed in a logical manner to enhance the topic beyond the introductions provided through the Modules?
5) Interest – Is the project/paper visually and topically interesting? How does the project/paper keep the reader’s interest? Are there appropriate and topical images in the project/paper? Do the images supplement and augment the topic? Computer Science homework help