Discussion with two responses:
Please make your initial post and two response posts substantive. A substantive post will do at least two of the following:
- Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
- Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside source (for example, an article from the UC Library) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA)
- Make an argument concerning the topic.
At least one scholarly source should be used in the initial discussion thread. Be sure to use information from your readings and other sources from the UC Library. Use proper citations and references in your post.
Big Data Visualization: Allotting by R and Python with GUI Tools. (2018). 2018 International Conference on Smart Computing and Electronic Enterprise (ICSCEE), Smart Computing and Electronic Enterprise (ICSCEE), 2018 International Conference On, 1. https://doi.org/10.1109/ICSCEE.2018.8538413
Predictive Forecasting and Data Growth Trend in Cloud Services. 20200213 2020. Computer Science homework help