The Research Paper is a research paper combining your personal discoveries about a work or works that you can pull from appropriate research sources. The Research Paper must be overwhelmingly yours.Criminal homework help
In three to five pages (at least 3, but no more than 5 pages), not including the cover sheet and reference page, research and discuss a topic from the list below.
- The development of the American juvenile justice system
- Analyze factors influencing the development of the American juvenile justice system.
- Summarize the beginning of the juvenile era. Include information detailing the earliest known juvenile laws.
- Define and discuss how parens patriae relates to the juvenile justice system.
- Summarize the original intent of the juvenile justice courts’ treatment aspect and discuss the social changes that began to impact the system in the 1960s.
- Use APA format for this typed paper. If you are unfamiliar with APA format, you may check out this site Purdue Owl Online Writing Lab which has excellent tools for your paper.
- Plagiarism is unacceptable. See the Scholastic Honesty Statement on the course menu for more details and cite all or any references.Criminal homework help
- Maintain college-level English language proficiency.
- A title page and references are required. Cite all references.