Write a 4- to 6-page paper in which you:
- Compare and contrast two of the sources of the rights and fundamental principles found in the United States’ legal system as outlined by the text.
- Critically analyze and discuss three steps of the criminal justice process from arrest to imprisonment.
- Identify and discuss the particular amendment related to arrest, search, and seizures.
- Compare and contrast the concepts of probable cause and reasonable suspicion. In your own words, explain how they are similar or different.
- Examine and discuss the two examples in which the exclusionary rule may not apply.
- Identify and discuss one contemporary issue or case law related to the use of force from within the last three years.
- Use at least four quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other similar websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow SWS or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length. Criminal homework help