- A review of each step of the model explaining what would take place in the school as the evaluation analysis proceeds through all of the steps
- Ways to evaluate the use of HPT once implemented
- How it aligns with an instructional design concept
- How it compares and contrasts to the ADDIE model, the Dick and Carey model, and Gagne’s approach Education homework help
- At least 2 correctly written terminal performance objectives, using the ABCD model approach, that your administrators will be expected to meet during the presentation (Note: Review the Quick Reference Guide to Developing Cognitive Learning Objectives)
Each slide should have bullet points of no more than 4–5 words each. The explanation of the bullet points should be written as a script for the speaker and should be in the notes section of each slide. These notes must be extensive and cover everything that should be said about the points on the slide. Some slides should use images, photos, graphs, and charts to keep the interest of the audience. The background should be professional and appropriate.