ASSIGNMENT 1: Policy Proposal and the Communication Process (25 points): Students are given the task to create a new policy or revise an existing policy for your educational institution or any organization. Students will examine the procedures to establish a proposal or recommendation for this new or revised policy and submit a proposal or resolution to be considered for this policy change. You are to submit a document with the following:
1. Proposed details for exact policy proposed (e.g., curriculum and instruction, influence of daily operations, diversity, ethics, demographics, equity, equality, compromise);
2. Positive aspects (strengths) of implementing proposal recommendation; Education homework help
3. Negative aspects (limitations-obstacles) of implementing proposal recommendation;
4. Brief financial analysis (i.e., costs and benefits) of the proposal recommendation; and
5. Recommended implementation date and rationale for selecting this date. Provide an analysis of the proposal-recommendation and reason for its submission. For example: the need for the policy, which stakeholders are involved, who will follow the policy, who will manage the policy implementation, and who will monitor people to follow the policy changes.