Directions: Be sure to make an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be four (4) pages in length; refer to the “Assignment Format” page for specific format requirements.
In your course, turn to Lesson 8. Skim through it to refresh your memory. Next, carefully study and review the section titled “Approaches to Measuring Technological Progress.” Next, relying solely on the material in your course, use your own words to write a short compare-and-contrast essay that defines and explains three distinct perspectives on the evolution of technology. As you write, imagine you are talking to a friend who has no knowledge of this topic. In short, write the way you speak, using a conversational tone. Also, try to alternate short sentences and longer sentences to make your writing more readable. Education homework help
ORDER A PLAGIARISM-FREE PAPER HERE
Be sure to create a title and cite yourself as the author. For example:
A Comparison of Three Perspectives on the Evolution of Technology
Your essay should include five paragraphs, as follows:
- Paragraph 1 is your lead paragraph. It will contain an overview of what you have to say in comparing and contrasting the perspectives of Gerhard Lenski, Leslie White, and Alvin Toffler with respect to the evolution of technology.
- Paragraphs 2, 3, and 4, are your body paragraphs.
- In your essay, use paragraph 2 to describe the perspective of Gerhard Lenski.
- In paragraph 3, you’ll write about the perspective of Leslie White.
- In paragraph 4, you’ll describe and discuss the perspective of Alvin Toffler.
- Paragraph 5 is your summary and conclusion. Here, you’ll compare the three perspectives to show how they are, or may be, similar. You’ll contrast the three perspectives to describe how they’re different. You’ll end this process–and your essay–by expressing your view as to which of these theorists (one or more) offer the most useful insights into the evolution of technology, in your opinion.
It’s permissible to use direct quotes from your reading, but don’t use too many. One to three such quotes should be your limit. Be sure to put a direct quote in quotation marks. For example: According to Smith, “Carbon dioxide is both our friend and our enemy.” Education homework help