need to add more actual observations from doing yoga and participating in yoga communities, whether in person or online
Write an ethnography essay focused on a particular group of people and the routines or practices that best reveal their unique significance as a group.English homework help
- Begin with your observations of a particular group. Plan to observe this group 2-3 times, so that you can get a better sense of their routines, habits, and practices.
- Note: if you cannot travel to observe a group or community, plan to observe that community digitally through website documents, social media, and/or emails exchanged with group members.
- Convey insight into the characteristics that give the group unique significance.
- Provide context and background, including location, values, beliefs, histories, rituals, dialogue, and any other details that help convey the group’s significance.
- Follow a deliberate organizational pattern that focuses on one or more insights about the group while also providing details and information about the group’s culture and routine
As you look back over your observations and notes, remember that your essay should do more than simply relate details without any larger significance. Ethnographies also draw out the unique, interesting, and special qualities of a group or culture that help readers connect to their values or motivations. Note: Please keep in mind that writing in this class is public, and anything you write about may be shared with other students and instructors. Please only write about details that you are comfortable in making public within our classroom community. English homework help