Social Media’s Impact On Communication Paper
In this assignment, you will write a 3-5 page paper with a cover page and reference page that are not included in the page count, which should include addressing the questions (listed below):
- How does digital technology and social networks affect our social and interpersonal skills?
- Is social media actually making us less social? English homework help.
- How do you predict social networks and digital communications will continue to shape our society?
Conceptualize and address these questions under the light of social media’s impact on communication and what you have learned in the course so far. That means that the answers should tie in with the significance of social media’s impact on communication. You will need to use at least 3 academic resources for this paper cited in APA format.
ORDER A PLAGIARISM-FREE PAPER NOW
Your paper will be evaluated on the following:
- Structure and mechanics
- Relevance to the topic(s)
***Each essay will be submitted to the Turnitin Dropbox link in Canvas***
Your paper is to be written in an APA-Style format. This includes the following:
- 12 point font
- Times New Roman font
- 1 inch margins
- cover page
- reference page
- in-text citations
For more detailed instructions and information on how to write an APA-style paper, please visit https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/. There is an extensive databank on how to incorporate in-text citations, and properly format your references.
Additional Information on Turnitin
- All written assignments must be submitted to Canvas Turnitin Dropboxes by the posted deadline. Assignments submitted by any other means will not be accepted.
- Within one week after the assignment’s deadline has passed, you will receive written feedback on your assignment. The written comments on your assignment are accessible using the GradeMark function within your assignment submission.
- Late Submissions must be uploaded in the appropriately labeled “Late Drop Box” by the posted “Late Assignment Deadline”. Late submissions are only eligible for a maximum of 50% of the assignments original point value . English homework help.