Visual element included in the oral assignmentVisual element included in the oral assignmentAppealing Visual Design
· Uniform headings of Problem, Solution, Benefits and Conclusion in bold.
· Minimum 25 word interpretation of a visual artifact (data or graph), prepared and submitted electronically on a course related topic using standard written EnglishMinimum 25 word interpretation of a visual artifact (data or graph), prepared and submitted electronically on a course related topic using standard written EnglishMinimum 25 word interpretation of each visual element that explains the relevance of the image.
· Explanation of Issues: The Issue/Problem to be considered critically is stated, described, and clarified so that understanding is not seriously impeded by omissions.
· Evidence: Information is taken from source(s) with enough interpretation/evaluation to develop a coherent analysis or synthesis. Viewpoints of experts are subject to questioning.
· Student’s Position: Specific position (perspective, thesis/hypothesis) takes into account the complexities of an issue. Others’ points of view are acknowledged within position (perspective, thesis/hypothesis). English homework help
ORDER A PLAGIARISM-FREE PAPER HERE
· Content Development: The proposal uses appropriate, relevant, and compelling content to explore ideas within the context of the discipline and shape of the whole work.
· Sources: The writer demonstrates consistent use of credible, relevant sources and visuals to support ideas that are situated within the discipline and genre of the writing.
· Control of Syntax and Mechanics: The language is straightforward language that generally conveys meaning to readers. The language in the proposal has few errors.