Week 6 | Evaluation of Clinical Prevention
Epidemiology Paper Part Three: Implementation and Evaluation
The Epidemiology Paper is a practice immersion assignment designed to be completed in three sections. This is part three of the assignment. Learners are required to identify theories for implementation and evaluation of prevention and health promotion activities for an at risk population.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment requires that support your position by referencing at least six to eight scholarly resources. At least three of your supporting references must be from scholarly sources other than the assigned readings.
- You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
This assignment comprises the third and final part of the Epidemiology Paper. Write a 2,000-2,500 word paper that provides the following:
- Identify a public health theory you will use to support the implementation of your prevention and health promotion activities. Provide evidence that supports the use of this theory within the program you designed.
- Design evidenced-based prevention and health promotion activities that can be implemented to decrease the health risk among your previously identified population.
- Identify the evaluation program you will use to determine the efficacy of your health promotion activities and in meeting the expected outcomes.