Develop a fundraising activity for your college athletic program.
Choose a fundraising activity that you have implemented or would want to implement into your program in the future. You must include the following sections:
1. Projections of startup costs that you would have prior to holding the event.
2. Overall budget spreadsheet – Make projections of expenses and revenues and provide a detailed income statement that supports your projections. It should include all revenue, expenses, donations, entry fees, concessions, and other money generated for the event.
3. Donor follow up – Include in your report how you would follow up with donors for your event.
4. Tracking money – Develop a strategy for keeping track of the money that you would use for this fundraising event.
5. Sponsorship – Let us know how you would attract sponsors for the event and the reasons why you feel a local sponsor would want to support your event.
6. Logistics � How would the event run? Also, include outside organizations that you would need to use to help run the event. For example if you were running a full marathon you would most likely need an outside company to perform your timing system. Be creative and include other activities that could generate money in conjunction with your main fundraising activity.
7. Sample docs – Include graphic sample flyers, organizers, charts, and graphs to enhance your project.
8. Conclusion – In a closing section, you should include:
Clear, accurate description and summary of experience and/or what you learned.
A thoughtful analysis and assessment in relation to profession.
Personal significance for your future coaching or athletic administration experience