LEARNING OUTCOMES: Students will be able to identify the impact of state and local policies on minority groups and communities.Est. the link b/w poverty rates and demographic characteristics, includin
- Students will be able to identify the impact of state and local policies on minority groups and communities.
- Est. the link b/w poverty rates and demographic characteristics, including family structure, race, ethnicity, and age; and describe how poverty rates have been impacted by the Great Recession.
- Students will understand various government programs that provide assistance to families to help combat or avoid poverty.
- Students will evaluate why Americans are conflicted about welfare policy, and describe how the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families program works. Geography Homework Help.
Indeed, there is a link between poverty and health. Considering the cost of healthcare in the United States, there are a number of families that do not seek medical attention when it is needed due to the costs. As you research, find out the average cost of medical coverage per household. In your research, find the median household salary and do a simple comparison between the two (Cite your work)!!!!!!!
- Your reflections should be 600 words or more to receive full credit