Identifying, selecting, and recruiting the right employee is an important function for both HR and functional managers. This is an important task as it affects the overall efficiency and effectiveness of a work team as well as the significant costs associated with recruiting. In this assignment, you will take on the role of an HR manager working with the functional manager to recruit a new employee. Human Resource Management homework help
- Create a detailed memo that you would present to upper management detailing your strategy to fill this important position. In your memo include the following:
- A brief description of the organization and requirements of the position being filled. (Choose an organization and position that you feel comfortable with).
- Identify internal and external resources that you plan to use to recruit for this position.
- The kind of interview technique that you intend to use A list of at least six questions that you would ask each candidate.
- The strategy that you would recommend to retain an employee for the position.
- Prepare your work in a typical memo format meant to quickly provide information to upper management while being comprehensive.
- Use headings to subdivide major tasks and ideas.
- While this is in a memo format, include any references you have used at the end of the document. Human Resource Management homework help