For this assignment, you will write a reflection paper on your experience with the assignments, course, and what you have learned.
· Will you change any FES actions because of this course? How? Why, or why not?
· Did the course have any positive or negative bearing on your thoughts about fire administration?
· Looking back, what would you have done differently in writing any of your assignments?
· Why do you think you made the particular responses to the assignments that you did? Do you think these were the right responses?
· What are your thoughts on the overall experience in general? Was it a useful learning experience? What specific skills or perspectives did you acquire as a result that will make the task of being an FES administrator more effective?
Additionally, address your ideas presented and your insights for future learning. This is not a summary. A reflection paper is an opportunity for you to express your thoughts about the material you are studying by writing about it. Writing a reflection paper is a great way to study because it gives you a chance to process what you have learned and increases your ability to remember it.
Your reflection paper should be a minimum of three pages in length. Human Resource Management homework help