Write an email to a customer using appropriate tone, language, and structure.
For this assessment, you’ll use what you’ve learned about professional written communication to write a professional email message that includes information relevant for a specific purpose, emphasizes important points using style mechanics, and uses appropriate tone and language for a specific audience. Human Resource Management homework help
For this assessment, complete the following:
- Revisit the scenario and voicemail message from your manager that you used to complete Assessment 1.
- Review your notes from Assessment 1 in which you summarized the main points of your manager’s voicemail.
- Based on your notes, write an email message to Sara Robbins at Printables (the client). You may choose to use the Email Template [DOCX]. If you do, delete any instructions and headings before submission. Your message should be limited to no more than 12 sentences or 200 words.
- Use the four components of written communication—purpose, audience, tone, and structure—to write your email:
- State the purpose of the email.
- Address the appropriate audience.
- Use a professional tone.
- Review the Email Template [DOCX] for direction on how to structure the email. Consider using the template to make sure you address all necessary elements.
- Format: You may use the Email Template [DOCX] to make sure you have included all necessary elements of a professional email. You may refer to Figure 8.3 on page 231 of Excellence in Business Communication for an example. Use Calibri 12-point font.
- Length: Limit your email to 12 sentences or 200 words.
Note: Faculty may use the Writing Feedback Tool when grading this assessment. The Writing Feedback Tool is designed to provide you with guidance and resources to develop your writing based on five core skills. You will find writing feedback in the Scoring Guide for the assessment, once your work has been evaluated. Human Resource Management homework help