The aim of this assignment is to explore an individualised approach to care planning (this sentence can be used to start off the essay). Every discussion should have a beginning (discussion point), middle (why, how, because) and an end (consequences, implications). A reflective paragraph should be offered to highlight and support my discussion of the theory of the topic/stage. The work should should be critiqued to what went well, what went not so well etc. In order to achieve a pass and to reach level 5 writing, critical thinking must be used.
1. Select an individualised approach to care planning
2. Identify its key elements
3. Discuss how using the problem solving approach to care and appropriate framework can identify and meet the biopsychosocial needs of an individual.
4. Discuss the strengths and limitations of the individualised approach when developing a care plan by exploring the problem solving approach and underpinning framework.
5. Utilise examples from one of your formative care plans to highlight and support your discussions. (Based on the attached files files and appendices)