Learning Objectives and Outcomes
- Create a report detailing user access policies based on research.
- Explain the details of user policy creation in organizations.
You work for a large, private health care organization that has server, mainframe, and RSA user access. Your organization requires identification of the types of user access policies provided to its employees.Information Systems homework help
Sean, your manager, just came into your office at 6:00 p.m. on Friday and asks you to write a report detailing these user access policies. He needs you to research a generic template and use that as a starting point from which to move forward. He wants you to complete this task over the weekend as he has just been given a boatload of tasks in the management meeting which ended a few minutes ago. He is counting on you to take some of the load off his shoulders. The report is due to senior management next week.
Look for existing policy templates and examples from organizations of similar type. Write a report detailing these user access policies based on your research, and place them into a table with an introduction explaining the following: who, what, when, why. Be sure to add a conclusion with a rationale for your selection. Reference your research so Sean may add or refine this report before submission to senior management.
- Format: Microsoft Word
- Font: Arial, 12-Point, Double-Space
- Citation Style: Your school’s preferred style guide
- Length: 3–4 pages
- I created a professional report.
- I included a table listing policies for the given scenario.
- I used references.
- I used my school’s preferred style guide and formulated my report clearly.
- I provided a rationale and conclusion