1. Discuss the distinguishing factors of white-collar crime.
2. Discuss two methods of research and how they apply to white-collar crime.
3. Discuss the differences between corporate crimes and occupational crimes. Provide examples of each as support.
4. Why is the extent of white-collar crime difficult to measure?
5. Compare and contrast the different types of employee theft.
6. What are some of the more common prevention strategies and what are the advantages to each strategy? Law Homework help
7. Discuss the factors that contribute to high theft in the restaurant industry. Give examples.
8. Discuss three types of fraud committed by doctors and how it affects patients, as well as the health care system.
9. What is the impact of unnecessary surgeries on the American health care system?
10. Discuss three types of fraud committed by pharmacists and the effects for patients and the health care system.
11. Discuss the effects of police corruption in America. Give examples as support.
12. Define and discuss three types of attorney misconduct.
13. What are the potential white-collar crimes that can occur in the religious system?
14. Define and discuss three types of investment fraud.
15. Discuss the differences between a Ponzi and pyramid scheme.
16. Compare and contrast two types of mortgage fraud. Include types of victims and consequences.
17. Write a persuasive essay on either the advantages or disadvantages to using a database of censored mortgage officials as a prevention method for mortgage fraud.
18. Take a stance on the issue of whether or not law enforcement should shut down slums.
19. Identify two types of antitrust offenses and their impact on the economy.
20. Define two types of false advertising and discuss the consequences for consumers. Law Homework help