Start by reading and following these instructions: 1. Quickly skim the questions or assignments below and the assignment rubric to help you focus. 2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and a
1. Quickly skim the questions or assignments below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the discussion and any insights you gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
5. LENGTH: 1,000 – 1,250 words
1. Name the four main branches of Jainism, and list key identifying characteristics of each. Literature Homework Help.
2. What is the literal meaning of the word Sikh? Why is it appropriate? Please explain your answer.
3. List five of the common Chinese beliefs and practices that have been a part of Mahayana Buddhism in China as well as of Daoism and Confucianism. Describe each briefly.
4. Identify the Four Books of Confucianism and describe a key characteristic of each.