Questions must be at least 200 words in length. No references or citations are necessary.
2. Think back to the last time you were interviewed for a position. Share your experience regarding the interview process. If you were in a human resource management position at that organization, what practices would you keep the same, and what practices would you change?
3. Reflect on and share the compensation strategy at your current or previous employer. Which benefits are most valuable to your retention, and why? If you could make one change to the strategy that could increase the quality of potential employees, what would it be, and how would you convince the chief executive officer (CEO) to change the strategy? Management homework help
ORDER A PLAGIARISM-FREE PAPER HERE
4. Do you know if you are an auditory (learn by hearing), visual (learn by seeing), or kinesthetic (learn by doing) leaner? Using your preferred search engine, search the following terms: “learning style self-assessment.” Then, take one of the many available online self-assessments.
Do you agree or disagree with the results? Why, or why not? Reflect on a time when your learning style could have been better met during a training experience. What could have been done differently to facilitate your learning?
5. Based on your experience, what is the goal of performance feedback? Describe a performance evaluation where the supervisor had room for growth and development. What could he or she have done differently?
6. Share a situation in which you feel you were an effective leader. To what do you attribute your effectiveness? Then, share a situation where you feel you were not as effective. If you knew then what you know now, what would you have done differently?
7. Offer your opinion as to whether you believe unions are still relevant in today’s work environment. If there were no unions, how else would employees have a voice? Explain the rationale for your answers.
8. Consider whether or not you should take a position in another country. Discuss what would be most important to you and what might influence you to take the position. Discuss how you can apply the concepts learned in this class should you take this position or any other future position you might hold. Management homework help