After the completion of this project, learners will be able to:
- Describe the development in media programming by considering the audience’s consumption habits, market competitions across different platforms, and external factors influencing programming decisions.
- Analyze the future of broadcast TV with reference to the target audience, competitions, and the external environment.
- Derive meaningful conclusions and recommendations on programming strategies that remain relevant in the evolving media content landscape. Management & Programming Homework Help
- Read the article on ‘The future of broadcast TV was bleak. The pandemic has made it worse’. https://buffalonews.com/2020/05/21/the-future-of-broadcast-tv-was-bleak-the-pandemic-has-made-it-worse/
- Describe the current media content and consumption trend, by summarising the main points highlighted in the article.
- Answer this question ‘Can broadcast TV survive?’ by considering the following areas mentioned in the article:
- Target audiences
- Market Competitions
- External factors
- Your analysis should include:
- Points mentioned in the article.
- Additional secondary research which is related to the topic.
- Form meaningful conclusions and recommendations on programming strategies that remain relevant to media players.
- Prepare a written report on your research and analysis.