QUESTION 2 (PAPER CRITIQUE) – Refer to the critique paper provided.
- Is the title of the article appropriate and clear?
- Is the abstract specific, representative of the article, and in the correct form?
- Is the purpose of the article made clear in the introduction?
- Do you find errors of fact and interpretation?
- Is all of the discussion relevant?
- Has the author cited the pertinent, and only the pertinent, literature? If the author has included inconsequential references, or references that are not pertinent, suggest deleting them.
- Have any ideas been overemphasized or underemphasized? Suggest specific revisions.
- Should some sections of the manuscript be expanded, condensed or omitted?
ORDER A PLAGIARISM-FREE PAPER NOW
- Are the author’s statements clear? Challenge ambiguous statements. Suggest by examples how clarity can be achieved, but do not merely substitute your style for the author’s.
- What underlying assumptions does the author have?
- Has the author been objective in his or her discussion of the topic? Marketing Homework Help.