Evaluating the Case Data
This week, you will construct details of a case study that will form the basis for a Nutritional Care Plan you will prepare over the coming weeks. Your Nutritional Care Plan will be due Week 10.
By the due date assigned, submit your case study in the form of a Word document; double spaced, in 12 pt. font, to the Submissions Area.
NTR2050 Course Project
Nutritional Care Plan
For this project, you will identify a case study and then develop a nutritional care plan for the client associated with that case. You should begin working on your project in advance of Week 5as you construct the details of your case. The completed nutritional care plan for your client is due in Week 10. Nursing homework help
ORDER A PLAGIARISM-FREE PAPER HERE
Please read this entire document to gain understanding of the project scope and those tasks you will complete. This project will take you several weeks to complete. Do not delay beginning the work on this project.
Project tasks to be completed in Week: 5
- Choose from one of the following stages: pregnancy, infancy and childhood, adolescence, adulthood, and old age.
- List the specific nutrition issues affecting individuals in your selected stage.
- Choose a disease or medical condition that could possibly, or commonly, affect your individual. This could be anything ranging from diabetes to cirrhosis.
- Using the ABCDs of nutritional assessment, create a case study based on an actual client or patient. You can also make one up. Include the following in your case study:
- Anthropometrics, relevant biochemical tests, clinical assessment, and dietary intake analysis.
- Be sure to include a list of common medications that may be used to treat your patient’s condition and identify potential herb/nutrient/drug interactions that may be relevant.
- Identify your client’s cultural background and give clues as to their socioeconomic status and psychosocial variables. For example, your patient may be a senior living alone on a fixed income or might be living in a nursing facility with reputed staff. Nursing homework help