Follow up discussion please one paragraph using same resource 2 citation and reference add information or comment on the following post
A systemic review of literature is a structured and well-guided search for available literature that have been reviewed, free of bias, and can be recommended for practice. (Houser, 2016). According to Houser (2016), conducting a systematic review that results in an evidence-based practice guideline requires the ability to develop research questions methodically, write inclusion criteria, conduct in-depth literature searches, and review the results of many studies critically (p.10). It is therefore important for a nurse to be well knowledgeable about ways to identify and review articles that are evidence-based and can be safely implemented during patient care. Below are some of the importance of systemic review literature stated by Boren and Moxley (2015)Nursing homework help
ORDER A PLAGIARISM-FREE PAPER HERE
- It prevents personal options and bias that may result in patient harm
- A reviewed literature provides the opportunity for continuous study and improvement.
- A systematic review draws upon the best health services research principles and methods to address specific medical issues.
- Gives researchers the opportunity to examine current practices
- Helps with the development of guidelines for practice and work-related policies