This assignment will explore how the student has understood what it means the “concept” of Foundations of Business Management, its purposes and how to
apply it into their activities as a future manager.
Students are expected to write an essay. The essay must be based on the explanations of the main topics that they have seen in class (related to
the course). In addition, during the course we will learn and understand what an essay is, how to write it and, how to use references and include Operations Management homework help
them (through the Harvard style) into the final document.
This is an individual task, and students must focus their explanations into the following topics.
• For the first part of the assignment, students are expected to explain:
1. What is “management” and what is an “organization” (by including different concepts and explanations)
2. Define and describe the main tools to analyse the macroenvironment of a business organization.
For the second part of the assignment, students are expected to include:
1. What it means defining a strategy for a business and the difference between a strategy and tactics
2. What is the decision-making process and its main elements.
3. Define leadership and explain 2 or 3 leadership styles.