Select 1 of the following Bipolar and related disorders: Bipolar I DisorderBipolar II DisorderCyclothymic DisorderProvide the following details about the disorder: Discuss the history of the disorder.
- Bipolar I Disorder
- Bipolar II Disorder
- Cyclothymic Disorder
Provide the following details about the disorder:
- Discuss the history of the disorder. When did it officially become a disorder? What changes to the criteria or treatment of this disorder have occurred since it’s become a DSM diagnosis? Psychology Homework Help.
- What are some of the symptoms? What would this disorder look like in person? Make sure you relate this back to the DSM criteria.
- Prevalence in the U.S. population
- Your perception of potential impact on workplace performance
- Discuss one type of treatment approach that has been shown to be successful in treating the disorder you selected.
- Long-term prognosis (i.e., can it get better?)