In an essay of 650-750 words, describe how you would perform a job analysis for equine veterinary medicine. Include the following components:
2. Explain a “how-to” for conducting the job analysis research.
3. List pertinent questions to ask.
4. Describe relevant and irrelevant information needed for the job analysis (what it is and what it is not).
5. Describe the components, characteristics, and requirements for equine veterinary medicine.
6. Explain your perspective on the psychological profile of someone who would best succeed at this occupation.