- Review Chapter 8 in your course text, Research Methods for the Behavioral Sciences. Pay particular attention to the difference between Type I and Type II errors.
- Review the web article, “ Type I and Type II Errors—Making Mistakes in the Justice System.” Pay close attention to the descriptions and examples of Type I and Type II errors.
- Using the Walden Library, select and review a research article that addresses a forensic psychology issue or takes place in a forensic setting, and that reports or discusses a Type I or Type II error. Psychology homework help
- Think about the possible consequences to the research study of making each type of error.
- Consider whether the resulting consequences of making each type of error would be tolerable or not and why.
Post by Day 4 a brief summary of the study you selected. Then, explain how and why the study reports the possibility of either a Type I or Type II error. Finally, explain the potential consequence to the research study of making either a Type I or a Type II error and which is more “ tolerable” and why.