This essay should reflect the culmination of your thoughts about leadership. Rather than crafting a statement about your beliefs in general, you are asked to write a concise summary of your core values and vision about leadership, using the quotation from Warren Bennis (shown below) as the starting point:Social Science homework help
“The point is not to become a leader. The point is to become yourself,
and to use yourself completely – all your gifts, skills and energies – to make your vision manifest. You must withhold nothing. You must, in sum, become the person you started out to be, and to enjoy the process of becoming.” (Warren Bennis, On Becoming a Leader).
ORDER A PLAGIARISM-FREE PAPER HERE
Be sure that your essay covers the questions shown below:
• What is your vision?
• What are 5 core values that you choose to live by? (Ex: Peace of mind, Security, Wealth, Good health, Happiness, Family. Respect of others, and Trust)
• How are you becoming yourself?
• What do I feel are my greatest strengths?
• What strengths have others who know me well noticed in me?
• When I daydream, what do I see myself doing?
• What talents do I have that no one else really knows about?
• How might your style of leadership impact your career choice?
Additional questions that will help you focus your assignment include:
• What qualities of character do I most admire in others?
• Who is the one person that has made the greatest positive impact on my life?
• Why was this person able to have such significant impact?
• What I look at my work life, what activities do I consider of greatest worth?
• When I look at my personal life, what activities do I consider of greatest worth?
• What are my important roles in my life?
• What are the most important lifetime goals I want to fulfill in each role?
Prepare an essay (1200 words minimum) that summarizes your core vision and thoughts about personal leadership. I am looking for authentic vulnerability and honesty.Social Science homework help