Use of Enterprise Resource Planning
SAP is an enterprise resource planning (ERP) manufacturing software that offers
industry-specific functionalities designed to help midsize companies boost operational
efficiency, strengthen customer relationships and enhance business agility. The use of
ERP encourages an integrated view of business processes to better manage financials,
inventory, human resources, product development, sales, and marketing. Use of Enterprise Resource Planning
ORDER A PLAGIARISM-FREE PAPER HERE
Imagine a manufacturing company that is using a centralized system based on ERP, for
example, SAP. Based on what you know from your own company or from the materials,
write a short paper focusing on the following points:
• The advantages of a centralized system.
• The supply chain management (SCM) and its interaction with the strategic
information system (SIS).
• The company’s customer relationship management (CRM) and how they are
managing their relationship with their vendors.
• This assignment is a paper consisting of 2-3-pages, using APA formatting and
• Include at least two resources.
Be sure to read the criteria by which your work will be evaluated before you write
and again after you write.
I am currently unable to do more than what I am offering. If you can not do it I understand. Please do not ask for more than what I can currently afford. Use of Enterprise Resource Planning